Despite most restrictions being lifted on 19th July, our current procedures will remain in place for the foreseeable future. In summary :-
* Face Coverings should be worn when standing or walking. They can be removed when seated or outside. Masks are freely available at Reception.
* There are hand sanitisers at each entrance door and at the doors to our Bar, Dining Rooms and Residents Lounge. We will politely encourage their use
* Staff must wear face coverings at all times
* Bar drinks remain table service only, we're not operating a 'walk in' Public Bar but we're fully open for Room Guests and Non Resident Table Reservations.
* Once a table has been allocated to a room guest they use the same table for dinner and breakfast for the duration of their stay
* Our Covid Cleaning procedures are continuing in order to safeguard our guests and our staff, we're happy to service guest bedrooms on a daily basis unless you prefer that we don't
We'll do all we can you ensure your visit to us is as safe, relaxed and enjoyable as possible,
Mark & Sally